CAMUS Borderies XO
Cognacs from the Borderies are known for their intense floral bouquet, bestowed on them by its specific distinctive landscape and climate. This makes it all the rarer to find them used unblended with other growing areas, due to their scarcity.
Only eaux-de-vie from the CAMUS family’s own Borderies vineyards are used in CAMUS BORDERIES XO. The family has always enjoyed sharing its passion for the rich diversity among cognacs and this cognac is the pefect illustration of the savoir-faire of the CAMUS family, handed down through five generations.
– A seductive decanter protected by an elegant gift box evoking the fragrant softness and richness of the product.
– A single growth Extra Old, drawn from the private family reserves of Borderies.
– A blend of 100% Borderies cognacs, the smallest and the rarest of all cognac growths, with an exceptional and distinctive taste.
– Distillation on the small lees to enrich the cognac in the characteristic aromas of this region – violets and irises.
– Specific ageing process to avoid dominance of oak.
– A distinctive cognac, responding to an evolution in consumer taste towards products that are lighter, more elegant and easy to drink, yet aromatic.
– A magnificent opportunity to savour the richness and diversity available at the highest level of cognac quality
CAMUS Borderies XO - Cognac Details
Price of this cognac: €100-150
Growth Area (Cru): Borderies
Grape variety: Various grapes